100% Tested BM34 3010mAh Li-ion Polymer Mobile Phone Battery For Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Replacement Parts
1. No instructions are provided for this listing.
2. This is not an easy job for someone who has no experience at all.
3. We will not be held responsible for any damages to your cellphone mobile phone that you may cause during the changing of replacement parts.
4. If you want the wholesale price , please contact with us.
ALLPARTS ® Warranty
In most cases, we will cross-ship warranty replacements for defective parts and tools. This simply means that we will send you a replacement item and we expect to receive the defective item back.
In some cases, we may require you to ship the failed item back to us before we send your replacement. See below for how we handle return shipping costs.
To cross-ship, we must have a valid credit card number on file to cover any incidentals. If we do not receive the defective product back after 30 days from the date you receive the replacement, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the retail price of the non-returned product.
We’ll match your expedited shipping method within 7 days of your receipt of purchase. Afterward, we reserve the right to choose the shipping method we use to send the replacement item.
We guarantee the function of our products, not the appearance.
We can’t cover user error. If you break a part during installation, we can’t replace it. If you accidentally damage the part after installation, we cannot replace it. Additionally, if you destroy a tool or tool roll due to misuse, we can’t replace it.
ALLPARTS is not responsible for any damage to your device due to improper installation or accidental damage. This includes data loss.
Example: If you use a Screwdriver to punch holes in a wall, we won’t replace the driver. If you use a Screwdriver to turn screws and the tip fails, we’ll send a replacement.
Another example: If your replacement a screen stops working a month after you installed it, we’ll send a replacement. If you drop your phone and the screen shatters, we won’t replace the screen.
The flex cable and connectors on the screen, battery or other parts are easy broken. Please be carefully when open and install it.
Before making a claim for a defective part, please test it thoroughly.
1. Screen parts: make sure you connect the flexs correctly, please connect again and power off and on to check if it is not working normally. Do not install it with glues or adhesive tapes before test it right.
2. Batteries: If you find it no power after installation, please charge it minimum 3-5 hours and then start again.
Make a Claim
To exercise your warranty, please contact us and our customer service team will be glad to help you. Claim processing may require further documentation. We’ll let you know after the claim is submitted.
Not all parts are created equal. And sometimes it’s hard to tell apart the good, the bad, and the inconsistent. We’ve spent more than a decade vetting sources and suppliers.
Our parts quality consistently leads the industry because we have the most robust processes: all parts are rigorously tested, we certified, and backed by our Warranty.